Saturday, October 27, 2012

So many amazing people help us...



This memory box was sent to us this week from a friend from highschool. Her name is Lisa Sine (Barlow). She sent me a message a few weeks back asking me if she culd make him a memory box. I felt so wonderful that someone that I have not seen in so many years reached out to help us. This will give us a special place where we can keep all of Frankie's things and pictures. So very touching all the wonderful gifts we have received through this process. I owe so much to so many people.

It is just amazing how many people go out of there to help others. Cards, jewelry, kind words, food, and just letting me know we are in your thoughts and prayers. So many people have kept me going through this process saying how strong and amazing I am. The people I need to give credit to are our amazing family and friends for being so kind and patient with us, the best group of moms in the world on my August birth month board, friends from near and far who have shared their kind words, thoughts, and prayers. The one person who I owe everything to through this process is my amazing husband. If it wasn't for him, I would not be able to keep going day to day.

I have such a huge heart to all of the wonderful friends and family that have helped me through this process. If it wasn't for you all, I would not have the strength to function each day with a smile.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment