Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Letter 6


10/31/12

Happy Halloween Frankie! Halloween is a holiday where kids dress up in ohhh so cute costumes and go knocking on doors for treats. It is a fun holiday that was one of my favorite as a kid. I loved going out and getting candy and dressing in an awesome costume. I was going to have you dress in this cute giraffe costume that your cousins Violet, Vinny, and Casey also wore when they were babies. You would have made the cutest giraffe! I was also going to have you wear this onesie that said “take me to my mummy”! How stinkin is that??!! If you were awake when we were there to see you on Sunday, I had it with me to show you. I hope you approve of it. I also meant to tell you that I am not sure what the meaning of Halloween is but I was going to let Daddy tell you that. He is better with this kind of stuff where I am better at just putting all the details together and making everything/everyone look good!

Are you, your Grandmas, and Silvie ok up there? I know the weather is usually pretty perfect but we had a hurricane named Sandy hit us. We were without power for about 2 days here in Cleveland. It was so cold and made for a rough few days. The power is back on tonight and I have never been happier to come home to a house that had heat and lights again! We are doing ok now that we are back to normal.

Mommy had a rough day today and spent a lot of time thinking about you. Today would have been your first holiday with us. One of mommies friends from the board said you had the best costume, an beautiful angel with big wings.  I know you are just perfect!

Daddy is very happy that the Giants won the World Series. I know you gave a few winks of those big brown eyes to get some things happening in the right way up there. Thank you for allowing Daddy to be happy that his team won. I can’t say he was over the top excited but I know that was because he would have wanted you cuddle with him watching it. Thank you for allowing Daddy and Papa to be happy. They really appreciate all that you did to make things happen.

I love you so much buddy and wanted to wish you a Happy Halloween! Let Grandma know that you get extra dessert tonight and pizza for dinner to celebrate. Have so much fun up there on your first holiday. We will see you/talk to you soon.

Hugs, swaddles, and kisses to you,

Mummy and Daddy
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment