Saturday, October 27, 2012

Letter 4- Oct. 25, 2012


10/25/12

Hi gorgeous baby!

First, I have 2 weeks to catch up on here so this entry is going to be nice and long. Life is going well for mom and dad; I hope things are beyond fabulous up in heaven for you. How is our favorite trio? Are you behaving and only riding Silvie as a horse when Gram is there, right? You are an angel so of course you are behaving! 

Let me tell you what is new with us. Daddy’s company bought another company. Pretty exciting news but it is making lots of work for him. Mom’s work is ok.  I would rather be home on maternity leave snuggling you all day! I know we would be having the time of our lives! Not a single job out there could take place of that and something great is going to happen for mom. We went to our first Brown’s game together and THE BROWNS WON!! Woof woof tell Grandma as we hang up the phone on her. She will understand. I bet you the Cirillos’ were the good luck charm! Thanks for letting us come and visit you early that day so we could get to the game on time; I hope you enjoyed your new cool gifts we brought you! Last Thursday Mom had to work like 18 hours, not even kidding you! I did get to leave for a bit and go to dinner with Dad when he surprised me and met me out at Legacy Village. We went to this terrible restaurant called Stir Crazy. It was awful L Just was not good food at all. We went across the parking lot (almost getting killed because Dad’s fault) to go and get a slice of Cheesecake. Now that was good but Mom didn’t like the waitress because she was not very nice. I was so exhausted after working all day but couldn’t wait to get back home with Dad. The next day I was so sleepy and did not have a productive day at work. That was 10/19 and you would have been 2 months old. I think that was weighing hard on our heart that day. I posted a picture that Dad took of you immediately after you were born and before I even got my eyes on you and all of Mom’s friends on her August mom’s board thought you were the best thing ever! That night we received lots of phone calls and text messages by everyone checking in on us to make sure we were ok. We have such great people that watch out for us. Aunt Manda came over that night and we had pizza and went to some cool haunted houses. The next day we had a wedding to go to. Sunday was a fun day at home and doing things around the house. I wish you were here with us and we would have stayed in “jams” all day and cuddled because that was the kind of day Dad and I had. When we went to visit the trio, Nana and Tata were there to say hello. They brought you the cutest bear for Halloween and some pretty flowers to mix in the ones that we brought for you guys to you’re your home looking good. Then we were off to work again on Monday, good times. On Wednesday Aunt Mo and I had our last cooking class together. It has been a good thing to do to help keep my mind busy. The Giants are in the World Series right now. Game 1 was last night and in the classic words of your father “the Tigers got their d*%ks kicked in”! Daddy wishes you were here with him to watch the game but knows that you are Gram are watching it in heaven and making some “things happen” to make sure Daddy’s team wins. Thanks for that buddy! Tonight is game 2 of the World Series and we are just starting it as I type this letter to you. I want to get your Giants clothes out and snuggle with them for good luck. I was thinking, they won in 2010 and that was the year that Dad and I got married. Now 2012, the next best thing happened- you were born! I wonder what 2014 has in store for the Cirillos and the Giants! Tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness so I get to spend 48 straight hours with Daddy, hehe! We are meeting friends out tomorrow night; maybe enjoy a cocktail or 2. No other big plans for us this weekend and I am ok with that.  We will be by to visit on Sunday. I will be bringing you something fun, can’t wait!

Can I ask you a favor little man? A new little boy named Hunter Carrillo was brought to heaven tonight. Can you make friends with him and show him the ropes up there? Mom joined a prayer chain for him over the last few days. He is a baby just like you and needs some help. I know you and Gram will help him. Share Silvie with him too buddy, that will make Hunter happy.

 

Then last Thursday, Mommy sent Daddy an email about you. I am going to add it here. What a blessing you are and you are one special little guy. Here is a copy of the email:

Katy Siftar katy.siftar@gmail.com
Oct 18 (7 days ago)
to Frank

Hey sweets,

I thought I would share this with you! I am having a not so good day
so far because of a few people that we need not to mention names. I
was back by our copy machine at work organizing some stuff that I
needed to copy. We have all these corproate auditors in at work. This
team is not usually here so they are not real familiar with the
employees here. I sent a thank you card and a picture to Homewood and
they asked if they can post it on this employee board we have that is
over our copy machine. The auditor who is also a nurse said "that is
such a nice thank you card there. Then that baby is just beautiful,
is that an employee in this buildings baby". I said yes it is mine. I
smiled and said yes he is just gorgeous and he is our angel. She then
said he has billi lights on and has a tube, is Frankie ok? I said no
actually he is not doing well. I was not going to go much futher then
that and leave it there. I took a deep breath and blinked my eyes so
they were not welled up with water. I said he is our angel in heaven
after 6 of the best days of our lives. She said Oh my gosh, I am so
sorry and gave me a hug. this was in front of about 6 people. I walked
back into my office and was sitting at my desk just taking a minute.
She then asked if she could come in (nicest thing ever in my book
because I never have a single person ask if they can come in to the
office but just walk in and have a seat). I said of course and she
shut the door and came in. We had a nice 15 minute talk about things
because she was a NICU nurse for 30 years. She said
she had some babies who passed away in her care but only lost 5 in a
30 year time. She told me "you are the most amazing and strongest
person i have ever met in my entire life. Your baby died 2 months ago
tomorrow and you don't cry. You look at him and smile and tell me he
is an angel". She then went on to explain how people can't function
after they loose a baby and have to quit jobs. We talked about you and
she went on to say we the strongest couple that she has ever met or
heard about in her life. We had another 10 minute conversation
explaining how we visit Frankie, think about him, write to him, show
him off, look at pictures, etc. She then said you are going to be
getting the best surprises coming our way because we represent and
stay so strong for Frankie. I told her yes we are going to, it is just
amazing and i am so excited for what Frankie is going to cook up for
us to have a fabulous new life together as a family.

I wish you were here right now because I would give you the biggest
hug ever. This woman saying this was hands down the best thing I have
had someone say or do to me since this happened. A stranger noticing
this. The best part of this entire conversation was the line of "That
baby is beautiful, whose baby is that" as I stood tall and strong and
said it is mine and he is a gorgeous angel".

I am sooooo proud of us baby!

 

                      

I ended that with I am so proud of us. I am proud of all 3 of us. You are amazing and an angel watching over our families. You are doing such a good job! I am proud of Daddy and I because every day we put one foot in front of the other and go about our days despite being sad and wanting to break down because we miss you so much.

Thanks for listening to Mom blab. It is going to be getting cold this weekend and I think we are going to be stuck in the cold from here on out. Stay warm and make sure you are swaddled. You need to have those bili lights on you, you loved those darn things! Just like mom, you like to be warm and cuddled up tight. Wednesday is Trick or Treat. I wish you were here because I would be dressing you up in some crazy costumes all month long. “Cute as hell” as Mom and dad like to say! You are getting the easy way out; I will have other Cirillo children to torture here soon! Enjoy trick or treat and smile real cute!

We love you so much Frankie. You make us so proud.  I think about you and brag about you all day long! Happy Halloween Angel Frankie!

Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment