Saturday, October 27, 2012

Letter 3- Oct. 13, 2012


10/13/12

Hey Buddy,

We hope you are having a great time up there in heaven. Grandma taking good care of you? Dad always says that she can’t give you any red wine to drink (yet at least). I say a little nip never killed a person J   Is Silvie taking you on lots of rides? Are you only riding when you have an adult watching you, right?

All is going well here. It is Saturday night here. Dad is playing on his I-Pad and here I am browsing the inter webs and I decided to write you a letter. Fall is here in full force now and I love it! We went shopping today and had fun. We even bought you a surprise and I can’t wait to show them to you tomorrow when we come to visit! Make sure you get to bed at a decent hour tonight because we are going to be there to visit a little earlier then we usually do. Daddy and I are going to the Brown’s game tomorrow. I have never been to a Brown’s game with dad so I am pretty excited! We will be all dressed up in our gear tomorrow when we arrive and I hope we look good for you in our new shirts! Daddy is wearing his right now and let me tell you- he looks H-O-T!

We think about you quite a bit. We miss you more than I can even express in words. My favorite thing to think about is when you were first born and you were so alert. You kept putting your head up to check Daddy and I out. Melted my heart and still does each and every time I think about it. Last weekend we took our yearly anniversary picture and we had you in. You wore the Giants T-shirt that Daddy bought you a few summers ago when they went to San Francisco. I also have a few things to thank you for. We appreciate you giving up your name and allowing us to name your sister Francesca aka Frankie. How freaking cute is that going to be? Also, mommy really liked the rainbow that I saw on my way to work on Monday. I can’t help but think you had something to do with that so many thanks to you!

We are so excited to see you tomorrow! Sunday mornings are now my favorite time! We think of you all the time and I just smile and think of what a wonderful little guy we have. We are so proud of you! Nothing else really new here with us, same old same old. I am back at work now and looking for a transition soon. Then I won’t be so busy and stressed at work so I will only get to think more about you! Haha!

Love you so much my little man! Let us know if you need anything, we are pretty boring these days and always available on a moment’s notice.  We will see you in the morning and look forward to getting your weekly surprise!

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment