Saturday, October 27, 2012

Letter 5- Oct. 27, 2012


10/27/12

Hey my sweet baby,

I hope you don’t mind that I am writing to you again. You are always on my mind a lot and I have been thinking about you and more and more lately. Missing you more and more too. This missing you is not becoming any easier.

All the kids on the August board are so adorable in their Halloween costumes. You have made so many friends on the board.  I always remind the moms to let your fellow babies know that you are watching over them to keep them safe. You would be so cute in a costume; we had a giraffe costume from Aunt Mo for you to wear. You would have been just like you cousins Violet, Vinny, and Casey. They were always so cute in this costume.

The other night, I received a memory box in the mail that a friend of mine from high school made for you. I am going to fill it up with special things that we have from you. It will be kept very close to us and know that you are with us in spirit. It is so pretty and I will post some pictures of it very soon to share with everyone. It is going to be so special and I can’t wait to put all the Frankie things in it!

The other night Dad came upstairs and told me about his favorite moment with you after he was reading the letters to you. You would never mind if Daddy starting writing you a letter in this blog/journal, right? Daddy’s favorite memory with you was when he was holding you in the NICU for the first time after we arrived shortly after you. He was telling you everything that was happening and what the plan was going to be for you and me. He took such good care of us and kept it all together and made sure we were both safe. As he was holding you and telling you about this, the nice nurse practitioner Sharon that we liked came up and told Daddy “he is listening to every single word you are saying”. The picture of this happening just melts my heart. I have been thinking about it nonstop since Daddy and I were talking about it the other night when he came to bed. I wish you were here so you and Daddy could have more moments like this because he is the best story teller out there! I can promise you that!

Right now the Giants are up 2-0 in the bottom of the second. They are sooooo winning this World Series it’s ridic as mama says! If you were here with us, we would let you stay up all night to watch the game and celebrate with us!

Dad went and saw Dr. Chuck today. He was going to be your Dr. and my plan was for me to send you and Daddy to appointments together. He told us how sorry he was that you had to leave this world so early and enter into a great place- heaven. Dr. Chuck hopes you are doing well up there and says hello. Daddy was even good enough at the office that he grabbed a sucker on the way out!

We love you so much and miss you more and more buddy. We will also see you bright and early tomorrow morning.  I think we may head to the gym after we visit you. We have to keep ourselves looking good so you are proud of us! Can we get you anything for Halloween? We will think of something special to bring you! See you in about 12 short hours. Love you so much! Swaddle it up in heaven there tonight because it’s cold out now! Love you again and again times a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment