Saturday, October 27, 2012

Letter 1- Sept. 19, 2012


9/19/12

Week of 9/16/12-9/22/12

Hi Frankie! You are a month old now! I hope Grandma makes you a great dessert or pie for each of these celebrations.  Ask her for the chocolate pudding pie, it is the best! Mom is not a fan but everyone always said that her cherry pies were to die for.

Dad and I are doing well. Dad is working and back in the swing of things. I am still off from work. I may be going back in about a week-and- a- half. I am not looking forward to going back.  You never gave up on us and you were such a fighter Frankie so I am going to go back and do it for you! I have to give it a shot. Dad has been taking good care of me and I hope I am taking just as good care of him. We keep each other going every day. We think of you all the time though. I don’t think 20 minutes goes by during my day where I don’t think of you. We miss you so much buddy.

This week we have been keeping busy as usual. Sunday we had a great visit to see you. We brought flowers, some pin wheels that I made (I am sorry that they are not as good as the ones you buy in the store), and a pumpkin decoration for fall/ Halloween.  Mom was really good at the visit and I didn’t even cry. I was so proud because I feel like I am getting stronger. We also told you and Grandma the exciting news that you are getting a dog this week. Her name is Silvie. She is a great dog and you will love her. When Grandma is watching you, maybe you can take a ride on Silvie. Only do it when Grandma is watching so you are careful.  We have been working on thank you cards for everyone who sent us cards, flowers, food, and had nice messages for mom and dad after we sent you to heaven.  We received a great package in the mail yesterday. The hospital sent us your footprints that they did made when you got to the NICU. They are so cute but you have mommy’s feet because they were big. Daddy has such tiny feet! We joked that yours may be bigger than Daddy’s! Mommy has some ideas of what she is going to do with these. One is going to include a prize for Dad from us!

We love and miss you so much Frankie.  I went in your room and thought about you today. I have such happy and great memories of you buddy! Daddy thinks about you often and loves you and misses you all the time.

Happy Hump Day and give Grandma lots of kisses and snuggles for me! Love you!

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment