Saturday, October 27, 2012

Letter 2- Sept. 27, 2012


9/27/12

Week of 9/23-9/29

Hello Frankie,

How are you? I bet you are having so much fun with Silvie. Are you making sure to be careful and listening to Violet, Petie, and LaLa? I am your mother so I have to pull that mother card whenever I can! No really- we hope you are doing well and loving life with your new doggy! I want to make sure you are warm, eating plenty of good food, resting enough, and having the time of your life up in heaven. You deserve to be having so much fun up there. You know if you need anything, just send us a message and we will be right there to take care of it!

Mommy and Daddy are doing well. Right now it is Thursday night and we are resting on the couch watching the Brown’s game right now. Dad is playing on his I-pad and I am thinking of you so I wanted to send you a letter. Uncle Bonds and Uncle Ollie are sleeping on me right now. If you can’t be here, they are the next best thing to snuggle with! I had a spa day today from Dad. It was so nice and I feel so good about myself again! I talked about how wonderful you were to all of the ladies at the salon. They asked about you and I found myself smiling and saying “Frankie is just gorgeous. He arrived on August 19th at 2:34am. I was in labor for 3.5 days before he decided that he was ready to come out. Frankie weighed 6lbs 7oz and we are smitten”. You make me so proud and I know what it feels like to be a mom and love bragging about your child now!

On Tuesday Oct 2 makes 2 years for Daddy and I being married. We are going to celebrate next weekend and we are so excited that over the last year of marriage, you were conceived and we were made parents by the sweetest and strongest little boy God can make. In honor of you, Daddy and I thought of a girl name that we like. If you are the big brother of a sister, we decided we are going to name her Francesca. It will be Frankie for short and she will know every part of her name is from her big brother. Is that ok with you buddy? We thought it would be a honorable way to remember you and nothing would make us and the entire family who loves you more happy than that.

I will be returning to work next week. We are going to be back to busy again here but we are never too busy for you. If you need anything at all, just let us know. We will always be there on Sundays to visit. I don’t know, maybe some time we will mess things up and catch you and your grandmas off guard and visit on another day. I don’t know… Haha!

We love and miss you so much! Sending you lots of warm snuggles from mommy! Have fun and “swaddle it up”! Love you Frankie!

Mommy and Daddy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment