Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 10


Week 10 3/21-3/27

How big- About 10lbs. I can’t wait to find out how many inches he is. I think we are going to have a tall boy on our hands!

Clothing Size- 1-3 months. Sometimes 3 month pants at Carters. Size 1 diapers

Sleeping- HE IS SLEEPING IN HIS CRIB!!!!!! Can you sense our excitement?!? Some nights he sleeps through the night and other nights he gets up 1-2 times.

Movements- He loves his kick and play piano now. It is so fun to watch him play. We are still working on tummy time. I know it is torture to him but he does so well when he gets really mad. The more angry he gets, the closer he is at rolling over.

Milestones- Loves nice weather days and having the wind blowing in his face. If it is a nice day and we are in the car, he loves to have the window cracked in the back seat for him to get fresh air. It used to be music that calmed him down when he became upset in the car but now it fresh air.

Hardest Moment- we are still dealing with some colic which I think is coming from a buildup of gas. It breaks my heart to see him screaming and I can’t figure out how to help him. Every secret in the book, we have done it. It is the worst in the evening and we just try to not let it stress us out. It can be really hard on the parents because it tests every ounce of patience you have.

Best Moment- my early birthday present, Sammy being here with us! I couldn’t be happier to spend a whole day inside with my boys celebrating my birthday. Dad and Sammy cooked me a great dinner and spoiled me to death with gifts. Best part of the day is when he snuggled up with me and took a nap on my chest. It doesn’t get any better then that!

Highlights- I have never looked more forward to my weekends. I love having us together as a family. I have found that sometimes I need to be selfish with my time on the weekends now that I am back at work but I am trying to make it all work. I think we are doing a pretty good job at splitting up time with others and having our own time as just the 3 of us (4 of us when Frankie is available in heaven to spend some time with us in spirit).

No comments:

Post a Comment