Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 13


Week 13 4/11- 4/17

How Big- easily 12.5lbs! I can’t wait to take him to the Dr. at the end of the month and have him weighed.

Clothing Size- Still size 1 diapers, size 3 pants (for length purposes for our tall Bug), and 1-3 shirts/sleepers.

Sleeping- GREAT! Couldn’t ask for more in this department. Even though he still gets up about 2 times a night, I am relieved the crib worked out so well. Also at daycare this week, he took 4 hour naps twice this week.

Movements- I said it here first; Bug will do a summersault before he rolls over from tummy to back. He is soooo close to doing a summersault.

Milestones- 3 MONTHS OLD this week! Grow Sammy… GROW! I have no idea where the last 3 months have gone.

Hardest Moment- he started this thing where he will let out one loud and screeching scream in the middle of the night. Just one scream and goes to sleep. I am sure that he is just waking up out of a dream and just freaks out. It is just one scream and he is done and back to sleep. The first few times it happened this week, I was terrified and went running in the room.

Best Moment- He imitates us now. If we make a sound, he does too. If we stick our tongue out at him, he does too. The other night he made the cutest noise as we were making animal noises and now we are working so hard to try to get him to do it again. It was after the sound an owl makes and it could have been his imitating us with the biggest smile on his face and laughing at us at the same time but this noise was THE.CUTEST. NOISE. EVER! Second best moment was watching him have about 10 minutes of consecutive belly laughs. I was upstairs feeding him after his bath and getting him chilled out before bed. The shades were shut in the room and we were talking while I was rocking him. He was staring at the shades and just starting laughing out of control because they were moving because of the heater vent under them was making them blow around. I tried to yell downstairs for Frank but he didn’t hear me. Also, I hope we can recreate this moment so I can get it on video (of course this cute moment has to happen when I don’t have my phone with me). I have never laughed harder at him in my life.

Highlight- Obvious one is 3 months old. Then we had an over 70 degree weekend for the first time since August/September and we lived outside for the day. Running errands, walking at the zoo, going to the park, visiting with cousins, riding around in the car with the windows down blowing the air, and getting out of the same walls that he looks at constantly with his 2 favorite people ( at least we would like to think)- mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment