Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Hi Frankie!

Happy Sunday Funday! It was a great weekend and our entire day was spent with family. I feel so good and "refreshed" after today. Nona and Papa have been having a tough time. If you could keep an extra eye out on them, Mom and Dad would really appreciate it. Papa has been really worried about Mom and Dad and has been down in the dumps that he has been dealt a bad hand in life. We had a great talk with Papa and Aunt Manda and Nona joined us.  Papa is going to do great moving forward but he needs some good thoughts sent his way if you could watch out for that. Thanks mom's sweet boy!

We saw your cousins tonight for a little bit. It was so great to see them! Mom and Dad love those kids, they are such happy and well behaved kids. They are coming over to spend the night with us on Saturday. Since you can't be in the crib (I know you have a better crib up there in heaven anyways), your little cousin Casey is going to sleep in it. Violet and Vince will sleep in Nona and Papa's room. Casey is still a baby and he needs a crib. To be honest with you buddy, I am looking forward to having kids in this house. I know one day we are going to have kids of our own here with us but while we wait, I am so excited to have your cousins stay the night. I love being your mommy Frankie! I have the most gorgeous angel a person can ask for. I hope to sneak in a quick cuddle with Casey in the rocker and being able to peek into that room during the night and have a baby in that crib. If it can't be you, the next best thing would be your handsome cousin Casey. I know the night of the sleepover, you are going to be here with us in spirit. I will keep the little giraffe out that symbolizes you our watching us all night!  I will report on our visit on Sunday how it went.

Mom started a class yesterday that meets every Saturday morning. Daddy is going to be joining me next week and we get to talk all about you. Mommy met some really nice mommies there and after next week, I am going to take note of all the other angel babies from my group for you to watch over. Then Mom and Dad went out on a date. Frankie, I am so proud of your daddy right now. I tell him this but honest to goodness, i am so proud of him. There was a long time where we were not able to leave the house and we wanted to just stay in. Now we are back to being fun old Fraty. Dating around the town, going to the mall, going to see friends, parties, and just getting out. I am so happy that he is making his jokes (appropriate and inappropriate) again and being the center of attention. I have a different kind of surreal love for you and Daddy that I will never be able to ever talk about it. Thank you for helping Daddy be so wonderful.

We miss you buddy, not a minute goes by that either dad or I are not thinking of you. I am so glad you are not suffering and I know you are having the best life a baby could ask for where not a single thing goes wrong in the perfect world of heaven. I would take pain and suffering every day of my life just to make sure you are safe and the happiest that you can be. With you in Grandma's arms, I know you are in the best hands I could ask for. Mom and Dad are going to be shopping for some new decorations to bring you at the cemetery. It is hard in the winter but you have been working so hard keeping everyone safe and healthy that I told Daddy we need to find the best treat that a baby boy of 5.5 months could ever want.

Love you to the moon and back sweet baby boy!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment