Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy 5 months to you!

Hey Buddy,

Happy 5 months to you today. If you were here we would take your picture in the cute as hell onesie that Aunt Manda made you for this month. I would have you sit in the rocking chair with your blue doggy that Daddy bought you.  Babies your age are starting to eat baby food, rice cereal, some are teething, and some can roll over now. In heaven where you are, every day is a big day. Every day is like a party up there I bet!

Sorry I didn't write for a few weeks. Our computer crashed and I was not able to type you letters on my phone. I have some catching up to do. Daddy and I got new appliances for the kitchen and they were delivered today. We went and ran errands today and we ran into Aunt Mo, Uncle Brian, and your cousins Violet, Vince, and Casey. Violet and Vince are growing up so quickly. They are coming over for a sleepover here in a few weeks. Is it ok if your cousin Casey sleeps in your crib? I am sure you would mind. I will love having a baby sleep in that crib. If it can't be you, we couldn't think of another baby we would want in there then Casey.

May I put in a few requests to the best looking angel ever to exist? A lot of the pals on the August board are having trouble sleeping. Their moms laugh because they are laughing and wanting to have fun during the middle of the night. I can't help but think that you are paying them a visit during the middle of the night! Thanks for coming in and playing with them to keep them laughing but maybe we can give the mommas a little bit of a break too? Most of the babies are feeling better now. A few colds but all of the babies are out of the hospital. I know you have been busy up there but you do such a good job for everyone.

Can you keep mom and dad in your good vibes as well. We are working very hard right now in making you a big brother. I know you want to be a big brother and we want to have a baby in our arms again because we had such a great time holding you! Mom and Dad's friends Becky and Sean need these same good vibes sent to them if you don't mind. Thanks Frankie!!

Things are going well here. It has been warm and cold and warm and cold.It has been very strange here this year. We keep dreaming of having that baby (babies) in our arms. Would you mind if mommy went to the hosptial as a volunteer and rock and snuggle some babies in the NICU (sick baby unit as I call it)? They can't provide me with the love that you did but it is the next best thing.

How are you? Are Grandma and Silvie great? Are you getting really big and eating lots of good food up there? Sipping on Gram's red wine? I bet you are looking so fancy these days! I often find myself imagining what you look like as you grown up. You probably have Dad's cute nose and ears. You have mom's long legs for sure with dark, thick hair for sure.

Mom and Dad's favorite time of the week is tomorrow and we will get to visit and talk to you! I hope you are up when we come visit so you know that we are there to talk and see you. Please always know that Dad and I love you to the moon and back buddy! See you in a few short hours!

Love you sooooooo much!

Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment