Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Hey Buddy!

Merry Christmas to you, Grandma, and Silvie! You all are celebrating Christmas in heaven this year and that makes me so happy. I know that you guys are having the time of your lives up there. I can't help but think what you guys are up to in heaven and how they celebrate Christmas. Jesus I know is making it extra special up there. Do you have pasta, Gram's broccoli and noodles (to die for), cookies, and since it is a special occasion- mama says you can have a sip of wine. Only a sip and don't tell daddy!

I am sorry Frankie that I didn't come to visit you today. I try to stay strong for everyone in the family every other day. But today I can't. I am so sad that you are not here with us. I wanted this holiday season to be different because you are supposed to be here with us. I guess I will give heaven the cutest, most amazing, playful, and strong boy. Did I mention you are the cutest baby on the face of this earth? I tell you that every single day.

For Christmas we received so many gifts that have meaning of you. A key chain for Daddy and a Pandora charm for mommy that has you sweet face on it . I will wear it every day and smile and think of you. Love you so much my pretty angel! Everyone LOVED your gift to them. It was so special and was a hit, just like you! Such a short time you were with us but the memories your footprints made will be with many people forever.

Mommy wanted to thank you for the gift that you got me, wink wink. No amount of money would be able to give me that but you did. I feel so very blessed to have met you baby. It means so much to me and I have never been more excited for something in my life. Mommy is doing great and I know you are ok because I feel like that was a sign from you to tell me that you are ok. Thank you so very much sweet boy.

I want you to know that even though you are not here with us, I have been thinking about you non stop the past few days. If Frankie was here, we would be doing ______. Examples- taking pictures in your cute as hell Christmas clothes, Nona and Papa snuggles, playing on the carpet over Nana and Tata's with your cousins, going with us to look at lights and hearing you laugh in the back seat. If you were lucky enough to ride in the car with us, I would sit in the back seat with you and point all the lights out to you and explain things. Or lets be real and say I would drive and Daddy would be in the back seat with you. If we let him drive Frankie, we would never ever make it home :)

Love you so much Frank P. Cirillo IV. I am sorry that I didn't come today but will you know that I am spending this entire day on the couch thinking about you. Mom and Dad love you so much and thank you for giving us the best gift ever- 6 days with the best thing that has ever happened to us. Love you~
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment