Sunday, December 16, 2012

Letter 10

Frankie,

It is your form of "witching hour" here at home as dad calls it! I was thinking about you as I usually am around this time of the morning and I actually enjoy coming down to a quiet living room to write you a letter. Dad doesn't like me getting out of bed but I think it is my one thing I enjoy on Sunday mornings because I sleep in.

What is new here with us... We had a busy week at work. I have been having a crazy time at work. Then the weekends have been nuts here. We would be taking you to so many parties and I know people would just love you to pieces! Tomorrow I am going to go Christmas shopping for dad. We have some great ideas for him this year. Don't worry, I will have the perfect little gift for him from you. Mom has been feeling better and I think my body has been resetting itself to prepare for you to be a big brother.

The main reason that I wanted to write to you tonight is because we have a baby Brady who is out there really sick. He had a lot of problems that you had when you were born and he is going to have surgery to fix it on Monday. Can you please keep an extra close eye on Brady for me? Thanks buddy, we really appreciate all of your hard work. All of your August cousins are feeling better and you have been doing so wonderful with that!

Love you buddy! We will be seeing you in a few short hours. This is the best part of the week for Mommy and Daddy every week. Get some sleep and see you soon!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment