Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Letter 9

12/11/12

Frankie P.!!

How is my favorite little guy doing? The few nurses we really liked in the NICU called you Frankie P and I just randomly thought of it tonight. Are you staying warm, winter is here and it has been getting really cold. Life is good but would better with you here buddy.

Mom and Dad have been up to business as usual, can I tell you what we have been up to? First, lots of people have been asking about you at work and I tell them about my angel and my face lights up every single time. On Saturday, we went Christmas shopping for everyone. We bought Nona and Papa gifts, Aunt Manda/ Uncle JJ, Nana and Tata, cousins- Vi, Vince, Casey, and Tyler, Uncle Brian and Aunt Mo, and a few odds and ends. It was fun and we found a few things I would have bought for you. Cute as hell (CAH as dad says) clothes and toys that would be perfect for you. We did a great job and got most of our shopping done.

I have been getting lots of gifts from your August Aunts and cousins. They are so perfect and I love coming home every night to a gift. I have some pretty angels for a shelf in the nursery, ornaments for the tree, jewelery, snacks, and fun things for Mom and Dad. What a great group of ladies I have there. They rock something fierce! All of the gifts have one common theme involved, they all remind me of you!

I know you have been really busy lately and I know i told you on Sunday but thank you for watching over all the sick babies. There has been so many of them and I know you have to be working some overtime to get it all done. Thank you for that and their mommies are so appreciative of angel Frankie. I hope you are able to take time away from monitoring up there to read this new letter.

Last week you went on a date with mommy and her other August Aunts and cousins. You met baby Hope, Baby Mason, Baby Noah, and Baby Roo and you hung out again. You met Aunt Kendra, Aunt Eva, Aunt Deanna, and Aunt Ashley. It was so much fun and we had such a great time! I have a cute picture to go along with it that I want to share with you here.

Lots of people are thinking of you here. Nana and Tata have your name engraved under the St. Peter statue in the basement at the church. We are going to go with them and check it out soon and I will post a picture for you to see. See how special you are! Everyone loves Frankie so very much!

I love you Frankie P! Miss you so much and think about you ummmm about every 3 minutes (no kidding there, all truth)! Love you and tell Grandma hello and thank you from Mom and Dad. Also thanks again for all of your hard work this week, we all appreciate it!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment