Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blog topics

I am always open to suggestions so please share if you think any blog topics would be helpful to read about. A few topics that have been very helpful to me are included below. I will be writing about a new topic once a week. So far my list includes:

1. Body image concerns with mothers after a loss.

2. Do you have kids?
3. When are you going to have your first child?

4. Relationships with others and how they have changed.
5. Quotes, songs, resources for those suffering from infant loss.

6. Does it affect us to be see other children?

7. Being happy for others but being sad and envious of them at the same time.

8. What to do and how to support someone you know suffering from infant loss.

9. My biggest supporters

10. My fellow August moms and babies

11. Positive coping mechanisms

12. Triggers

I will be adding to this list as time goes on. I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions for other topics as well. Thank you everyone for your love, support, and for following our life!

XOXO,

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment